Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks. I have had some personal issues I've been going through, as well as, multiple tests that I have been trying to study for. Erg. Somehow, though, I have managed to knit this week. I have been working on a short sleeve shrug, and I finished it yesterday. (I did this instead of studying for my patho test. hmm....probably not a good idea.) I got the pattern from craftster.org It turned out okay. It looks much better on the girl who wrote the pattern. This is normal for me, so it was expected. I would have posted a picture, but I left my camera at my parents' house this weekend. They live an hour and a half away so I'll probably get it in a couple of weeks. I will post a pic then and I'll try to find a link to the pattern too. I am to lazy to look for the link now. ;>)

No comments: