Friday, February 22, 2008

New project: Lillian tank


Well, I decided that this tank would be my next project instead of something from my new Interweave mag. I liked a lot of the patterns in the mag. but I didn't have the right weight yarn for the project I really wanted to do. So, I am going to have to wait till I can make it to a yarn store before I start breaking into my Interweave. Till then this cute top will be keeping my hands happy.

For those interested seeing what the project will look like and the pattern, here the link: http://deliciousstitches.blogspot.com/2007/05/lillian-tank-top.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.