Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stray Cats and Halloween deco!!

Over the last couple of months I've been feeding this cat at random with soft cat food. It used to come around every once and awhile. Last week, I decided to buy dry cat food. Now she comes around everyday! She looks pretty healthy so it makes me wonder if she really is a stray. She sure does get excited and eat a lot when I feed her though. In this picture, she wanted to come inside! What a cutie!
This is the other stray that comes around. I do think this one is defiantly a stray. It is skin and bones!!! I took this picture today, after feeding it for a week. It is starting to look a little bit bigger, but I think we still have a ways to go. If I had the money, I'd take them to the vet. and get them checked out. Alas, I'm a poor student.
This is one of my window's Halloween decorations. I guess I got a little excited for the holiday. Sorry the pictures is blurry. I wanted to try it to get a night shot, so the black lights would show up. After I took this picture, I made a giant spider web that I put behind the skeletons.
This is a close up of the window during the day.
Close up #2.

No comments: