Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What I've been up to lately

I made this fish for Sabastian, my friend Anji's cat. I thought this pattern was so cute! The pattern put the eyes a little lower and the front fins in a slightly different place than I did. Gee.......I wish I would have looked at the pattern better. Up close my fish looks my like a weird orange creature with funny little legs. Ahhh well, I don't think the cat will mind. ;-)
I added a handle for my fish so it will be easier to play with the cat. (Pattern from LionBrand.com) I made my fish from simple soft yarn instead of microspun.
All of my amigurumi creatures so far. I did have one more....a turtle....buuuut....one of the stray cats I've been taking care of played with it a little the other day, and then took off like a bat out of hell. I guess he took it to his 'secret place.' I haven't seen it since. She sure looked cute with the little green turtle in his mouth!!!
I made this market bag for my summer vacation in August. I now use it when I walk to the video store and to Dollar general. I love this bag!
Now I am making a afghan for my boyfriend. The pattern is from "Knitting with Balls." When its done the pattern will look like a mock hounds tooth. You can sort of see it with these squares that I have ready.

No comments: