Monday, November 5, 2007
My new surprise vest so far
It's a surprise because I am just kind of winging it. I don't have a real pattern so who knows if it will fit when its done or what it will look like.
Some general spec.s: I CO 120 stitches and I made a 3x3 rib at the bottom for 3 1/2 inches. Then for the bust I added 6 stitches. It is mostly stockinette stitch, but with some purl stitches in different places that make it look like the top has cute little dots on it. (I hope that makes some sense.)
For the shoulders I am going to try to follow along the lines of the lotus blossom top (from the knitting daily website.) My vest has a lot less stitches than the lotus top. So, its time to break out the calculator again. Sigh.